@ advanced health
We know your time is valuable which is why we are committed to more quality treatment time spent one-on-one with your physiotherapist. We strongly believe the best care comes with specialized focused attention on you, and we hope you will notice this difference in our level of care.
Your first visit
The first visit is always a 45 to 60min session. In that time, we will ask you questions to get a thorough understanding of your current injury/complaint (what makes you feel worse/better, where is the pain located, past injuries, etc). Following this subjective examination, we will then move onto a biomechanical assessment that involves observation of how you move and then onto more specific tests that allow us to determine and better understand the root cause of your pain/injury. We encourage to you ask as many questions as you want during the assessment so that you also better understand your injury. At the end of the assessment, we will always discuss what was found and proceed to set up a treatment plan.
It is always best to show up at least 15 minutes early so that all the necessary paperwork can be filled out.
What to bring
- For you first session – you will need to bring your private health insurance information (insurance card), shorts and t-shirt (tanktop if it is a shoulder problem), any special footwear you may have, any special braces you may use at work/sport
- Doctor’s referral if you have one – you DO NOT need a Doctor’s referral to see a Physiotherapist however, many private health insurance providers require that you have a Doctor’s referral for physiotherapy in order to have it reimbursed. Please contact your private health insurance provider to verify.
- Any test results or specialist reports you may have.
- Follow-up visits can range from 30-60 minutes in length and will typically involve various forms of treatment techniques and exercise specific to your individual injury.Find out more about the various forms of treatment techniques we employ in order to get you better.
- Initial Assessment $80
- Treatment session $70
- Running Assessment $140
- Running assessment follow-up $90
- Concussion Assessment $100
- Concussion Treatment $80
- Reflexology Treatment- $80 (60 minute session)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Assessment $90 and treatment $80
- Assessment $100
- Treatment $80
- 1/2 session $50
- 1/4 session $25
- Splinting – Call for quote
- Ergo Assessment with report $300
- Travel for Ergo Ax $100/hour
Massage Therapy (there are no 45min sessions)
- 60 min session $80 +hst
- 30 min session $50 +hst
Prices include taxes. We are normally always able to direct bill to your health insurance provider with all of the appropriate information ( referral, claim and id numbers). Please check with your insurance company provider for details on direct billing or give us a call!
You do NOT need a Doctor’s referral to see a Physiotherapist. Some private health insurance providers require that you have a Doctor’s referral for physiotherapy in order to have it covered. Please contact your private health insurance provider to make sure.
Cancellation and no-show policy
We require 24 hours notice for cancellation of your appointment so your time may be filled by someone on the waiting list. If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, without a valid reason, a cancellation fee of $25 of the visit fee may apply.
To book an appointment for an assessment from one of our Health Professionals or for more information, please call: 506-204-6622 or complete the following form: