@ advanced health
We know your time is valuable which is why we are committed to more quality treatment time spent one-on-one with your physiotherapist. We strongly believe the best care comes with specialized focused attention on you, and we hope you will notice this difference in our level of care.
Your first visit
The first visit can be between a 45 to 90 minutes depending on the severity of the injury. In that time, we will ask you several questions to get a thorough understanding of your current injury/complaint (what makes you feel worse/better, where is the pain located, past injuries, etc). Following this subjective examination, we will look at any imaging that is relevant and conduct a specific biomechanical exam that involves observation, movement testing, and a variety of specific tests that allow us to determine the cause of your pain/injury. We encourage to you ask as many questions as you want during the assessment so that you also better understand your injury. Education is our number one priority as the first step in treating you. Treatment plans are discussed together and will commence same day.
What to bring
- Private health insurance information and card if available.
- A Physican Prescription. Note: you DO NOT need a Doctor’s referral to see a Physiotherapist however, many private health insurance providers require that you have a Doctor’s referral for physiotherapy in order to have it reimbursed. Please contact your private health insurance provider to verify.
- Appropriate clothing to expose the area that is to be evaluated. (i.e. shorts for knees, tank tops for shoulders, etc)
- Any special footwear you may have, any special braces you may use at work/sport
- Follow-up visits can range from 30-60 minutes in length and will typically involve various forms of treatment techniques and exercise specific to your individual injury.Find out more about the various forms of treatment techniques we employ in order to get you better.
- Initial Assessment $85
- Treatment session $75
- Running Assessment $140
- Running assessment follow-up $90
- Concussion Assessment $100
- Concussion Treatment $75
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Assessment $85 and treatment $75
- Assessment $100
- Treatment $80
- 1/2 session $50
- 1/4 session $25
- Splinting – Call for quote
- Ergo Assessment with report $300
- Travel for Ergo Ax $100/hour
- 60 min session $80 +hst
- 30 min session $50 +hst
- Reflexology session (60 min) $80 +hst
For Direct Billing. We can often invoice your health insurance provider with all of the appropriate information (referral, claim and id numbers). Please check with your insurance company provider prior to your visit for details on direct billing.
- You do NOT need a Doctor’s referral to see a Physiotherapist. Some private health insurance providers require that you have a Doctor’s referral for physiotherapy in order to have it covered. Please contact your private health insurance provider to make sure.
Cancellation and no-show policy
- We require 24 hours notice for cancellation of your appointment so your time may be filled by someone on the waiting list. If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, without a valid reason, a cancellation fee of $25 of the visit fee may apply.
To book an appointment for an assessment from one of our Health Professionals or for more information, please call: 506-204-6622 or complete the following form: